6 different solutions with 3 or 4 trials each of the longevity test seen at once. This video demonstrates the color profile of each of the solutions. A few things to note:
- the 26:1 dilutions on the whole had greater longevity than the 13:1 dilutions
- the 26:1 dilution with baking powder has a film more like that 13:1 dilution without baking powder, and yet the 26:1 dilution seems to have better longevity
- the mixes with guar and guar gelatin had greater longevity than the polymer-free 26:1 mixes
- 26:1 with baking powder seems to have better longevity than the unamended 26:1 solution (despite its thinner film)
- baking powder has an obvious impact on the film thickness
Appears on these pages
(Work-in-progress) This page will be devoted to an article about Longevity Test setups. For the...