Here's another VERY simple guar mix that Bubble88 has submitted:
This is not a recipe I have made myself. I am just posting a recipe by NightHawkInLight on youtube so people can make it from the wiki.
For this recipe you will need:
- 24oz detergent or 18oz (find what you like better of Dawn Pro, Dawn Power Clean Platnium, or Seventh Generation Free and Clear)
- 3 Gallon tap water (Use Milk jug for measuring its faster)
- 1 tablespoon guar gum powder
- 3 table spoons baking powder
- Measure out 1 heaping tablespoon (mountain) of guar gum powder and put it into mix container.
- Then, pour in 24oz of detergent (choices listed above) into the container with guar in it.
- Mix detergent in with guar gum powder very well until their are no clumps. (mix continuously for about 3-5 min)
- Pour three gallons water. Then stir so the mix is an even consistency.
- After Mix is fairly consistant, then put in 3 heaping tablespoons of baking powder.
- Mix powder in well for about 5 min then have fun!
Note: If you followed the mixing directions correctly and their is sediment at the bottom do not sweat it because there will always be sediment at the bottom of the juice. Below are some bubbles that were created with this mix.